“hp-download.com“ is here to give you all kinds of drivers, especially ones for HP Officejet 5510 Utility. The required software and driver for this HP Officejet 5510 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
hp-download.com also lets you download HP Utility for all kinds of HP Officejet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Utility is available in Windows versions.
Download HP Officejet 5510 Utility that compatible with your operating system
HP Officejet 5510 Utility – HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
- This updated version of the HP Print and Scan Doctor adds support for Windows 10, and enhanced troubleshooting help for selected issues.
- NOTE: The HP Print and Scan Doctor does not support Windows RT for ARM-processor based tablets or computers. Installation of additional printing software is not required. HP recommends that users utilize the print capabilities already included in Windows RT.
Release date: Sep 28, 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: (7.1 MB)
HP Officejet 5510 Utility Installation Instructions
The HP Print and Scan Doctor does not require installation.
To use the HP Print and Scan Doctor, simply download the file and run it.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file on your computer and double-click the HPPSdr.exe filename to open and run the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Note: The first time you run the HPPSdr.exe file it will place a shortcut to the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your desktop. This convenient shortcut can be used for easy access to the HP Print and Scan Doctor for troubleshooting and problem-solving help you may need in the future.